Single or Looking for Love...
This Course Gives You Proven Communication Strategies
And Enduring Love Skills You Need to Succeed
in Having a Deliciously Satisfying, Joyful Relationship!
Falling in love is... easy!
But unfortunately, sustaining love over time isn’t as easy as the falling in love part.
If being a full-on success at love were easy, there would be few divorces, few breakups and no heartbreaking, relationship-destroying disappointments or conflicts.
Yet you still long for love! And with satisfying love in your life, you blossom and thrive.
There’s only one solution: your love must become conscious. This is the only way to transform the pain that comes from relating from a place of old stories and beliefs that warp your relationship over time.
Harvesting the full bounty of what’s possible in your intimate relationships takes more than good intentions.
It takes more than falling in love and just hoping the rest will work itself out...
For your experience of love to be consistently happy, rich and deep, there are skills and tools you’ll need to master to keep love conscious and flourishing.
Otherwise you risk falling into old patterns and habits over the years of togetherness.
Why is that?
Because even with good intentions, it’s the little things that throw you off.
One moment you might be flowing with love, but then the next minute you’re “triggered” and relating from an old pattern.
The problem is even if you know you’re feeling triggered, you don’t always have the exact tool that would keep you (and your partner) from spiraling into that dark hole of irritation and resentment.
Those are the moments where your love needs to be made conscious, because those are the moments that gradually erode your relationship’s success in the long term.
We’ve all been there.
That’s why we’ve enlisted the most sought-after relationship teachers and coaches to give you the precise techniques and strategies for nurturing the love you have with your partner, or the love you so desire, and set you up with crucial communication and body-centered practices to create a conscious and deliciously satisfying relationship.
Love is a choice that you need to choose again and again. But you need to have the tools to support you when the challenges of love threaten to pull you down. You need to know how to transform your differences and challenges – the shadow side of love – into breakthroughs to conscious loving.
That’s why we designed this course.
Over 12 sessions, and from the convenience and privacy of your home (and for a fraction of the cost of therapy!), you have the opportunity to learn, apply and practice the art of sacred loving from the best of the best.
You can either take part on your own or join with your spouse, partner or beloved. Or if you’re just interested in the art and skills of intimate relationship, this course is for you.
Join us to awaken all the passion, soul and vibrancy you so desire in your relationship!
Over 12 sessions, you’ll experience a quantum leap as you discover:
- How to free yourself from stories and beliefs that drain the life and love out of your relationships
- The steps to cultivating self-awareness (and courage) so you can take responsibility for your patterns
- How to turn your relationship problems into opportunities for more love
- The key to eliminating blame and how this leads to ultimate freedom
- The best way to access and use your body’s wisdom to clear up seemingly impossible relationship issues
- Why you must bust the myths on love that are holding you back from living in ecstasy
- What you can do now to prepare your heart for the relationship you yearn for
This course is vital for you if you:
- Enjoy a comfortable relationship... yet some part of you still desires greater passion, vibrancy and soul between you and your partner
- Find that money problems, family issues or the daily grind are chipping away at your relationship, in spite of your best efforts to rise above them
- Feel alone, misunderstood or under-supported in your relationship even though you’re quite certain you’re with the right person
- Feel called to greater growth, awareness and mission in your own life, but sense your partner isn’t quite on the same wavelength with you
- Yearn to be in a committed and conscious intimate relationship and want to prepare yourself in the best way possible
What You’ll Experience: Course Overview
With Robert Gass and Judith Ansara
The Art of Loving Fully
The best way to succeed at anything is to practice. With love, that means you practice the actual art of keeping good feelings flowing. So that when you do hit a challenge, you’re already adept at knowing how to steer your relationship into happiness again.
Love is and must be a practice. Through practice, love deepens. And it deepens in ways that will truly astound you. There is always room to go deeper, no matter where you are in your relationship.
If you’re single, these practices will prepare you for a significant relationship. If you’re already in a relationship, these practices will fortify your foundation, and help your love withstand any storm.
- How to embody and live the principle and practice of “Always Making Love”
- A delicious deepening of your capacity for compassion, respect and loving kindness
- Jumpstarting and sustaining the cycle of loving so what you appreciate, appreciates!
- Guidance to deeply experience the transformative power of empathy
Masterful Communication: The Art and Heart of Connection
The number one complaint in most relationships is “I don’t feel heard or understood.”
Successful relationships are made or broken by the ways in which you do and don’t communicate with others.
No matter your current level of skill, you can discover how to become even more effective in the ways you engage through your presence, listening, words and accountability to your word.
This session is about the art and skills of masterful communication – to help all your interactions become opportunities for mutual understanding, connection and intimacy.
- How to live in full presence and activate the creative aliveness of your relationships
- How to create win-win solutions (you can’t win at your partner’s expense!)
- The art of listening, deep listening, and even deeper listening
- The courage and skill of authenticity and truth telling
Radical Responsibility: Ending the Blame Game
You have far more power than you may realize to create the relationship you want.
It can be tempting to blame your partner. It’s often easier to see what he or she is doing that is a problem than to look at yourself and your contributions.
Do you tend to work hard at trying to get your partner to change? This is a common mistake, and it pulls the plug on love. Your loved ones never signed up for your partner-improvement program!
But there is a path to freedom, inner power and even joy: the practice of taking 100% responsibility.
This session is about harnessing the power of your attention and intention and putting yourself in the driver’s seat of your life and as the creator of satisfaction in all your relationships.
- How to free yourself from stories and beliefs that drain the life and love out of your relationships
- How to cultivate the self-awareness (and courage) to take responsibility for your patterns
- The pathway to liberate your partner from blame – and yourself from shame
- How to turn the problems in relationship into opportunities for your own freedom
Self-Mastery: The Art and Practice of Emotional and Mental Stability
One of the greatest challenges in intimate relationships is the way in which your loved ones push your emotional buttons.
Your partner says or does something you don’t like, and you react emotionally...usually without even thinking. And you know how well that goes over.
You may say or do things you regret later. We call this “triggering.”
In this session , you will learn how to bring your clearest, most aware self to your partner and all your relationships.
- How to identify your own triggers-those situations in relationship where you tend to get thrown off balance and just react
- How to interrupt your patterns and turn them into opportunities to love
- Specific tools for quickly bringing yourself back to mental clarity and emotional stability
With Gay and Katie Hendricks
Mastering The 7 Miracles That Transform Relationships
What if you could, in just ten seconds, create a quantum shift in the amount of love and relationship harmony you feel?
Ten seconds is all it takes!
Once you learn this proven practice, you’ll be well on your way to having an easier time with hard moments in your relationships. You’ll know what to say, to yourself and to your partner, that will help break the spell of unconscious behavior.
In this class, you’ll learn the first four “Miracle-Moves.” These are actual practices that the Hendricks’ use in their own relationship. And they work!
- How to go from “off-center and stuck” to the open space of creative possibility
- The keys to eliminating blame and how this leads to ultimate freedom
- Naming energy shifts to prepare the temple of your heart for love
- How to use your body wisdom to clear up seemingly impossible relationship issues
Mastering the 7 Miracles That Transform Relationships, Part 2
In this class you’ll learn three more Miracle-Moves that create rapid, powerful change.
And that’s rapid, powerful change in the midst of arguing with your partner. After all, the time you want the water is when there’s a fire! Empowered with tools and willingness, you’ll discover all the love you’ve been missing.
- Genuine wonder...a shifted state of consciousness that produces an immediate lift in your love-life
- Transcendent ownership...three simple sentences, each of which can be spoken in less than ten seconds, that reliably produce positive change
- Leading with appreciation...a 10-second tool that shifts the context of your relationships from fear to gratitude
Discovering Your Genius and the Genius of Your Relationship
Within you, a Zone Of Genius lies waiting to be discovered and tapped. If you’re in a close relationship, there’s a Zone Of Genius in the relationship that can be accessed. Sound inspiring? It is!
In this class, you’ll work with a series of questions that illuminate your personal area of genius. You’ll also open up a dialogue with your innate genius in relationships.
In relationships, you synergize with the other person’s energy, creating more energy than either partner can manifest on their own. Most people burn up that energy in power struggles and conflict, but with a few simple tools you can harness the energy to manifest what you each most want.
Gay and Katie Hendricks will share their own process of manifestation and how they’ve tapped their own Zone Of Genius to create abundance through four decades together.
- How to have a potent living dialogue with your own inner Genius
- How your inner Genius will help you navigate your relationships
- What the Genius of a relationship is and does, and how that will launch you into more love than you’ve ever known!
Lasting Love Made Easy: How Does The “Easy” Part Happen?
“Easy” is a new possibility in relationships, one that you might not have seen or even considered.
Recycling relationship conflict is a form of addiction. When you end the addiction to struggle, you open up a new world of ease and harmony that you may not have imagined possible!
The myth is that relationships involve hard work, compromise and settling for less than what you really want. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this class you’ll learn the surprisingly easy and powerful actions and choices you can take to create more ease in your relationships, both your relationship with others and with yourself.
- The inside scoop on “easy,” and how a good relationship becomes truly great
- Busting the myths on love that are holding you back from living in ecstasy
- Things you can do to prepare your heart for the relationship you yearn for
With Matthew and Terces Englehart
Relationship as a Path to Unconditional Love
Love is the state of unconditional inclusion. Being a Kindred Spirit means using all your relationships as an opportunity to awaken from the constraints of the ego.
The focus in this session is on emptying you out, so that you can make room for being occupied by the consciousness of unconditional love.
Relationship is a healing path, a sanctuary to recover from the illusion of separation. Using relationship as a mirror is a challenging path, but one that can lead you into great awakening.
You’ll find your ego’s trickery exposed, which will allow you to get present to the impact of your separation wounds and take full responsibility in your relationships.
- Tools to presence love in all your relationships regardless of your circumstances or past experiences
- How you can lean into the discomfort and have the difficult conversations that are necessary for the restoration of love
Making Upsets Your Allies
Mastery in relationships requires an understanding of upsets. Freedom is always there within you as you realize upsets aren’t personal.
Holding space for another’s upsets is terrific training in being present. It’s the best remedy for you, and the most loving act in any relationship.
Upsets are often about something other that what they seem. If used consciously as a tool for awakening, you can celebrate these emotional experiences as opportunities for deeper awareness and understanding with your partner.
- The real source of upset – and what to do about it
- How to open, listen and lean into upsets as a way of creating a shift
- The actual tools you need to transform upsets into allies
The Power of Apology and Completion
When you apologize to your partner, it’s
a powerful act of taking responsibility, which then restores power to yourself. In every situation taking 100% responsibility is a potent place to stand. It offers you the opportunity to be fully present in the moment with your partner and frees you from the past.
- How the tools of completion can restore love in all your relationships
- How to disarm your wounds through the power of apology and take 100% responsibility
The Art of Making Powerful Requests
Expectations can suck the joy out of your relationships and set you and your partner up for big disappointments. But when you can turn expectations into requests of your loved one, you’ll find that your connection can be powerfully transformed, restoring love and workability.
- How expectations can sabotage your relationships and how to free yourself
- The empowering difference between expectations and requests
- The practice of being worthy of making powerful requests
Bonus #1: Cultivating Trust in a Transformational Intimacy
Guest Faculty: Saniel and Linda Groves-Bonder
Trust is so often overlooked in our efforts to find true partners and create intimate relationships that can truly last. It takes time to build trust – and actually requires the inevitable challenges and crises that come up in authentic relating. This is especially true if you are wanting to create a "transformational intimate partnership" rather than a conventional union that actually suppresses or deadens growth and change in each partner.
In this bonus session, we’ll explore these and related topics:
- Why trust trumps love and why any sexuality that does not prioritize trust is missing the mark, no matter how energetic and blissful lovers can get
- The "first males" and "first females" in our lives (parents, adult relatives, older and sometimes younger siblings) – and the ongoing impact that violation and betrayal of innocent trust in early life and its legacy in adulthood, no matter how spiritually attuned or awake we may become
- Why open-ended commitment comes last in wise, yet inevitably daring explorations, toward enduring transformational partnership, and what we have to be willing to risk to find the love and trust we truly desire
After a basic initial presentation, we’ll make plenty of time for Q&A, personal sharing, and comments from listeners for a very lively and heartfelt session.
Bonus #2: The Secrets to Creating a Sacred Union
Guest Faculty: Stephen Dinan and Devaa Haley Mitchell
For 11 years now, Stephen and Devaa have engaged their partnership as an awakening practice. Their love is the most fulfilling, joyful and transformative part of their lives – and it’s what allowed them to co-create The Shift Network together. Now they are delighted to share with you the secrets for creating a vibrantly alive and divine committed relationship.
They’ll get honest and real with you, offering precise practices and insights into how your relationships can become truly sacred, filled with truth-telling, healing, juiciness, deep kinship, co-creation and mutual empowerment. You’ll learn practices and insights to help you:
- Channel masculine and feminine energies into their highest expression
- Create practices that deepen the love and allow you to work with the most challenging areas
- Respect and balance the differences in relationship
- Create "temple time" for healing, awakening, and higher states of awareness
- Experience the joys of co-creation and learn to navigate the inevitable challenges
- Make your relationship more full spectrum, inviting more of yourself into it
Bonus #3: Partnership Between Equals for the Purpose of Spiritual Growth
A Recorded Interview with Gary Zukav and Linda Francis, Hosted by Gay & Katie Hendricks
Using their own relationship over the years as an example, Gary and Linda discuss authentic power vs. the one-up-one-down power struggles that characterize most close relationships.
They will share how when you challenge the frightened, angry and jealous sides of your personality you can then open to true partnership and a deep sense of meaning, purpose and joy! A true spiritual partnership is also the opportunity to
Gary Zukav is a spiritual teacher and author of four consecutive New York Times bestsellers. Gary and Linda co-founded The Seat of the Soul Institute in 1998.
What Others Say About the Course Leaders
What You’ll Receive:
- Twelve 90-minute class sessions (4 with each teacher) in MP3 audio format
- Bonus recordings with Saniel and Linda Groves-Bonder, and Stephen Dinan and Devaa Haley Mitchell
- Exercises and practices for deep inquiry and action-based learning
- PDF transcript for each session
About Your Course Leaders
Together Gay & Katie Hendricks have worked with more than 30,000 individuals and 3,000 couples in developing their method of body-centered and relationship transformation. Widely known as the therapists’ therapists, bestselling author John Bradshaw has said, “I consider Gay and Kathlyn to be my teachers.”
Their bestselling Conscious Loving is used as a textbook in many graduate programs throughout the country, and Gay and Katie’s work has been reviewed or mentioned in Self, GQ, Psychology Today, Yoga Journal, Delicious, Personal Transformation, and USA Today. Katie and Gay have also appeared on Oprah, CBS’ 48 Hours, Sally Jessy Raphael, CNN and CNBC’s Peal Personal.
Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks are widely seen as pioneers and major contributors to the fields of relationship transformation and body-mind integration. They consider themselves their own best customers in the creation of conscious relationships and are among the few relationship experts who work and present publicly together.
Judith Ansara MSW and Robert Gass EdD are internationally known teachers synthesizing rich backgrounds in spirituality, psychology, social action and the arts. For over 30 years, they have shared their work on relationships at such as Omega, Hollyhock and Esalen. One of the unique aspects of their teaching is its integration of contemplative and spiritual precepts and practice with very grounded and practical tools for effective relationship. Their teachings on Sacred Relationship bring a depth a compassion and insight forged in the living laboratory of their 40+ year marriage.
Robert and Judith are multi-dimensional teachers, who also offer executive coaching and organizational transformation and leadership training to institutions ranging from Chase Bank and The GAP to the Sierra Club, NAACP and the U.S. Senate as well as to coaches, psychotherapists and other healing arts professionals.
Judith, co founder of the Peacemaker Institute, is also a gifted movement artist, and weaves into her teaching a focus on embodied presence and feminine leadership. She also provides coaching via phone and personal retreats. Robert, a highly-regarded musician, has produced 15 CDs of sacred music with his vocal ensemble On Wings of Song, including the best-selling Om Namaha Shivaya, whichpaved the road for the revival sacred chant in the West.
Matthew and Terces Englehart are the loves of each other’s lives. Together they practice being a source of unconditional love. Their inspiring relationship has caused community to gather around them.
They live together on Be Love Farm in Vacaville, California. They live in community on 21 acres, practicing a sustainable lifestyle and regenerative agriculture. Together they have five children and five grandchildren.
Matthew and Terces provide workshops on relationship, abundance and creating an awakening community at the workplace. All these courses have a similar theme- Life is an inside job. Their trainings are practices in mastering who one is being (thinking, speaking, believing, acting and the attitude you have) as the source of one’s experience. They create a safe container so participants can confront the unconscious and habitual patterns that no longer serve them and cultivate new ones. With humor, passion and authenticity, Matthew and Terces champion participants to embrace love, the fundamental reality of Oneness as a state of being and courageously live in the world as a light bearer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! If you find that the course is not meeting your needs, please visit our support site and submit a request at support.theshiftnetwork.com so that we can address your concerns. We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is 2 weeks from your date of purchase. Submit refund requests at support.theshiftnetwork.com with the subject "Refund request.
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.
Q: What are the benefits of telling my friends to join the program?
A: You can sign up as an Affiliate of The Shift Network and receive 20% for anyone that you introduce who registers for the virtual event. If you bring five friends into the event, you can cover your own! Register at theshiftnetwork.com/affiliate and you’ll receive a promotional link to use.